[Trash-talk] Re: US Trashers in the Video Shoot

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Sun Mar 13 15:28:01 PST 2005

When that link is done... our video link will be up. We'll wait a few days.
Lots on my plate right now!

Finally finishing off the full version of subhuman.net... THIS WEEKEND
horah!

Be glad when it's done to be honest :)

Shell Bryson
new media designer & developer

icq 10058302
aol/aim subhuman2k
cell +44 (0) 7760 254 152
land +44 (0) 131 539 0188

digital:harmony
www.dhnewmedia.com

4/8 North Leith Mill, Edinburgh, EH6 6JY Scotland