[Trash-talk] Re: US Trashers in the Video Shoot

Ian Abbott iabbott at ruiner.demon.co.uk
Sun Mar 13 12:12:19 PST 2005

Ah yes those interviews...

"I would bleed a lot to get close to Shirley Manson"...
"I wouldn't have any problem licking her heel at all"...
"Oh yeah, I know where they live"...
"I'd give my left testicle to be in their video"...

Heck, I know they're joking (or I pray to God they're joking when asked
off camera "what extreme lengths would you go to to meet the band?"),
and Popworld is known for taking the piss and will have selected the
oddest clips for portrayal of "normal fans" (which is why I love it -
the most non-serious music show around) but even so.... eesh, I'd be
scared if I was in Garbage right now :o)

I did a video-encode as well, but after watching 16GB of bandwidth get
sucked up in a night with the WDYLM video, well I'm loath to put it
online!

Ian