[Trash-talk] A couple of things (DJ pet peeves)

Pbecwar at netscape.net Pbecwar at netscape.net
Wed Mar 9 12:24:50 PST 2005

I hate how some DJ's have REALLY ANNOYING morning shows.  One of them will say someting stupid and they'll both force themselves to laugh, thinking their stupid laughter will be contagious and generate lots of ad revenue.  Then of course they call themselves something stupid yet catchy like "Glenboy and Glow".

pat