[Trash-talk] A couple of things

Chris Sanchez webmaster at axisallareas.com
Wed Mar 9 09:15:54 PST 2005

I am in Dallas and AYO is a jerk off. They EDGE went from alternative to rock. Yet they stil call themselves alternative. Metallica is not alternative. AYO is mroe concerned with nobody local bands than national acts. I sent him over 4000 emails requesting the new garbage. It was played yesterday at about 4:45. I also sent him a scathing email about why I went to satellite radio. I hate DJ's they are the lowest form of celebrity. If you can even call them that. I never listen to a station for a DJ nor have I quit listening because a DJ left. I went to satellite cause there are no commercials, they dont play the same 6 songs every hour, and they play new music that is climbing the charts. To request garbage in dallas  email

ayo at kdge.com

Chris