[Trash-talk] Random thoughts

Ian Abbott iabbott at ruiner.demon.co.uk
Sun Mar 6 11:35:13 PST 2005

Hey, D2 where on Earth have you been all this time?

As for all the list stuff about Shirley, well I still think she
deserves her privacy. Reading the article today, I'm not even sure if
she was on the record for that bit...

	"She adds, in a whisper:  “I’m not married any more.” It’s a shock.
Manson is visibly stunned by what she’s just said. She doesn’t want the
world to know. “I don’t want Eddie bothered,” she explains."

Makes me wonder if she wanted that bit printed. After all it doesn't
come up in the BLM press release, and that mentions a whole load of
other bad crap that happened...

Ian