June, Autumn, Whenever...who cares anyway??!! ha ha...was Re: [Trash-talk] Re: ukdates

Karin qkarinb at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 14:03:33 PST 2005

I am usually not willing to accept info on the band/their tours until it is
an official announcement or verified in other ways.
Most of the time the info is based on the ideal scenario/circumstance and we
all know how well that goes ;)

Karin

alanalan peeled himself off the the davenport long enough to type: