[Trash-talk] tickets arrived!!!

Ilya aka Beeven beeven at mail.ru
Wed Mar 2 13:42:41 PST 2005

can you scan 'em and share with us????!!!

thanks!!!

ilya.

wk> I got my SF Warfield tickets in the mail yesterday, yahoo!

wk> They're kinda cool, definitely better than standard ticketmaster
wk> tickets. Printed on a heavier cardstock, like a glossy business card or
wk> something, and maybe a little smaller than a standard ticketmaster
wk> ticket. Says "fanclub" in the lower right corner...

wk> =====
wk> "The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is
wk> being governed by your inferiors."

wk>  - Plato, The Republic

wk> Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
wk> Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web
wk> http://birthday.yahoo.com/netrospective/
wk> Trash-talk mailing list
wk> Trash-talk at tcp.com