[Trash-talk] tickets arrived!!!

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 12:20:41 PST 2005

I got my SF Warfield tickets in the mail yesterday, yahoo!

They're kinda cool, definitely better than standard ticketmaster
tickets. Printed on a heavier cardstock, like a glossy business card or
something, and maybe a little smaller than a standard ticketmaster
ticket. Says "fanclub" in the lower right corner...

=====
"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic