[Trash-talk] 9:30 Club show

Brendan Kelly garbageotaku at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 18:20:30 PST 2005

Amy, I think you might have mixed up the presale date and time.  I already ordered my 9:30 Club tickets, at 9:00am EST today (March 1st) through garbage.com.  Maybe they release batches of tickets to different fanclub members at different times, but I don't see how that would accomplish anything.

But anyway, I'll be at the 9:30 Club show too.  I'm getting tickets for Philly, DC, NY, and Boston.  Boston's iffy right now, but I know if I buy the ticket, I'll make myself get there ;)

- g.o.

Amy C <madgirlsroses at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone was going to go
to the 9:30 Club Garbage show on the 21st of
April...presale at March 2, 2005 10:00am EST Password
is parade???

I want to go, but I'm like the only Garbage fan I know
now...booo..and I live 2 hours away since I'm down at
the University of Virginia.
So If anyone wants to meet up..let me know =D

Amy