[trash-talk] Officially Cancelled

Karin qkarinb at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:45:23 PDT 2005

Well its official.
The slapnuts at TicketMaster sent me an email and followed it up with a phone call.
Originally they said it was just cancelled and tickets could be refunded at point of purchase or used to gain admittance to a rescheduled event ..
I guess G wont be coming to Seattle anytime soon :|

Im sad....
I am also angry but we cant always get what we want.

Karin

Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert for your upcoming event. Garbage, scheduled at The Paramount Theatre on April 8, 2005,was originally postponed and now has been officially cancelled.
Your credit card will automatically be credited the ticket price and convenience charges, and should post to your account within 7 to 10 business days.  Please note, the $3.35 per order processing fee and any ticketFast or UPS delivery charges are non-refundable.

If you have any questions, please contact us online at:

http://ticketmasterus.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ticketmasterus.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php.

Thank you for using Ticketmaster.  We appreciate your business!