[trash-talk] wot no garbage?

OCourtneyLoveO@aol.com OCourtneyLoveO at aol.com
Fri Jun 17 15:11:05 PDT 2005

shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com writes:

HMV and Virgin in  Edinburgh, Princes had both sold out. I asked why, and
they said they were  only sent 5 copies of the 7” singles. They had maybe 10
copies left each? HMV  said they had been selling well, but they had no other
stock other than what  was on display. HMV in Ocean Terminal (Leith)  had the
singles, but no 7” ones. Ripping Records told me off for being so  stupid to even
ask (apparently they DON’T DO SINGLES)… arseholes. Avalanche  had copies of
the singles and 7”, but only the red ones. I asked everywhere  about the
white-tape ones and nobody has any, or heard of  them.

nothing @ my hmv asda woollies all week!
never had this problem before.... no copy!  :( :(

~Mono Girl~