[trash-talk] London Calling........

Rob @ the Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:19:06 PDT 2005

Any London trashers wann to help me out?

I'm after 5 copies of SINTE 7" single in the White Card sleeve (no tape).
Could someone possible pick some up for me and post them to me. If your
happy to do this I will paypal or post you the money plus postage etc.

I even know where to get them from so you don't need to walk all over
London. HMV - (Piccadilly / Trocadero) have the white one which I want.

HMV - (Oxford Street) have the red tape ones for anyone that needs them.

Please email me if your interested in doing me this favour!

Rob

Home to the Garbage Discography
http://www.garbagedisco.com
Join the forum and discuss your collections
http://www.garbagedisco.com/forum