[trash-talk] FLACs disc of garbage2005-06-02 up for grabs

Darren dnemeth01 at charter.net
Mon Jun 13 20:45:03 PDT 2005

This is the latest show available at DIMEADOZEN.ORG.

Garbage 2005-06-02 Paradiso, Netherlands.

I made my archive CD-R of this plus added a bunch of files including photos,
artwork, and others that were made available from several sources.

101 files in all.

The one mistake I made was I didin't update the source txt file setlist to
include track 01, the Johnny Cash track, that was excluded from the torrent.

Otherwise the show audio is 100% complete.

All FLACs were tested and are flawless.

Anyone want this disc? I'd hate to throw it away.

The first to send a mailing address gets it.

dnemeth01 at charter.net

Darren