[trash-talk] last night in denmark

Anette S. bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 4 03:30:39 PDT 2005

Setlist(as printed on their list):
Queer - Hurt INTRO
Bad Boyfriend
Supervixen
Stupid Girl
Sex Is Not The Enemy
Right Between The Eyes
Hammering
Grow Up
VOW
Bleed Like Me
Run Baby Run
Paranoid
Push It
Only Happy
Why Do You Love Me
---------------------
Special
Metal Heart
Cherry Lips

It was a really fucking awesome show! Afterwards me, Claire and two Danish
girls ended up in a bar with Butch, Duke, Clay and Tony who were buying us
drinks and we all got really f**king hammered! Let's just say Amsterdam
really wasn't my day at all...

While I'm on it, here's the Amsterdam setlist:
Queer - Hurt INTRO
Bad Boyfriend
Supervixen
Stupid Girl
Sex Is Not The Enemy
Hammering
Cherry Lips
Grow Up
VOW
Metal Heart
Paranoid
Run Baby Run
Push It
Only Happy
Why Do You Love Me
Bleed Like Me
Not My Idea
Right Between The Eyes

And someone who's more awake should tell the story about Steve. I just
fumble in my own words and it won't make any sense (I've had about two hours
sleep last night cos I was on a horridly uncomfortable train from Oslo to
Bergen).

@nette