[trash-talk] Anyone have track 01. of Brixton Academy, London 9th June

live garbage hub livegarbage at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 23:45:48 PDT 2005

hahha, yeah we've been up and running continuously for
over two and a half years now, no crashing and burning
(yet).  don't know who told you it wasn't.  still a
nice place for garbage fans to get legal content
without joining worthless fan clubs :D

sorry though, i was thinking of the amsterdam show,
that Hurt intro wasn't shared on dime either, but we
got a copy, still looking for the UK one too...