[trash-talk] Anyone have track 01. of Brixton Academy, London 9th June 2005????

Darren dnemeth01 at charter.net
Sun Jul 17 21:26:33 PDT 2005

Not too long ago a taper put his copy of Live at Brixton Academy, London 9th
June 2005 on DIMEADOZEN.ORG.

He left out track 01 because, as he said, it "was "Hurt" by Johnny Cash and
think that it would break DIME rules so better be safe than sorry. So THERE
IS NO TRACK 1."

I tried to contact him off list to see if I could get a copy of track 01 but
no answer.

Had anyone else have any luck in getting the complete show from him?

I want to burn this show to CD-R to get it off my HD and need it done it
right the first time.

I hate to point out that all of Garbage's 2005 shows contains other
commercially available recordings.

Beach Boys vocal sample from "Don't Worry Baby" and a sample of John Lennon
being interviewed and singing one of his early 1970s tunes (title excapes me
at the moment).

Too bad the Cash was left off this otherwise good recording.

Darren