[trash-talk] London trashers ... are you OK?

Shirley Vixen shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:45:11 PDT 2005

hey, is it just me or is this a garbage mailing list? for dull inane
ramblings about how shirley smiled at people during gigs and how cute the
new 7"' are. whoo! lets keep it mindless, yeah!

i havent had anything to say about garbage in ages but i just fancy making a
post! yeah! go me!

****
you can freak out about me
but you'll lose your mind without me