[trash-talk] Steves 2005 main guitar

Chris Sanchez webmaster at axisallareas.com
Mon Jul 11 21:30:31 PDT 2005

I am trying to get my hands on the guitar that steve is using on tour. Not his actual tour guitar just one like it. That bastard is back ordered until OCTOBER! I have pulled strings, called in favors, bent down and begged. Nothing....so I put a deposit on one and as soon as it becomes aval its mine but I was told not to expect a thing until october.

There are 4 versions of this guitar. 2 are natural finish and 2 are red. This is the one he is using.

http://www.gretschguitars.com/gear/index.php?product=G6131SMY&cat1=&cat2=&q=&st=1