[trash-talk] London trashers ... are you OK?

Ian Abbott iabbott at ruiner.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 9 08:38:45 PDT 2005

Sorry if that seemed like I overreacted but I was in the area that
the bombs went off in and I'm still a bit shaken by it. More so now
I've had time to think about it. I was lucky enough to miss the
explosions by a matter of minutes (I heard the bus explode) but I did
see the carnage as I made my way through Bloomsbury.

Bombs anywhere aren't pleasant and I realise this is daily in Iraq.
It's also daily in a lot of other places around the world. Doesn't
make it any more excusable.

Ian