[trash-talk] 4th of July special

Rob @ the Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 3 05:35:50 PDT 2005

Didn't Thunder (?) do one a couple of years ago as well and it was designed
to look like the British passport. I'd like to see the suspension of the
pre-sales for this to be quite honest. The band know that there are loads of
fans that go from show to show in Europe and the UK ones are the dates in
Europe that tend to get the same people at all the gigs.

Rob

Home to the Garbage Discography
http://www.garbagedisco.com
Join the forum and discuss your collections
http://www.garbagedisco.com/forum