[trash-talk] Usher Hall Edinburgh

Marta Rogalińska redgilda at post.pl
Fri Jul 1 08:32:22 PDT 2005

damn, sounds like a cool venue... but well. I'd better not raise my
hopes!:(

not to mention that i DID check the connections to Edinburgh already and
well.... Id rather not spend 200 GBP on a plane ticket.... have spent far
to much on that tour already :/

its Garbage who should sponsor us, really ;)

marta