[trash-talk] Usher Hall Edinburgh

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Fri Jul 1 06:49:01 PDT 2005

Cheapest way from Edinburgh to Glasgow is by MegaBus, and
it costs £1 each way (you have to pre-book), or via
CityLink (£5 each way). Train is about £14 return, and
only saves you abotu 20 minutes.

There is a Holiday Inn Express down in Leith (on our
block) if you want a cheap place. There are also stacks of
hostels. I need to chat with Sirin, but we may be able to
host one or two people at our flat.

S.