[trash-talk] Uk Tour

Anette S. bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 03:50:29 PDT 2005

You could always try..

For me, it'll work well. As of mid august I'll be unemployed, but I'm
willing to make a deal with my current job in which I work as a temp for
them. That'll work well with them too, I know it, they need all the extras
they can get. At the moment I've not been allowed to call in sick (this
weekend) cos they can't get extras. Holidays and all that, you know....
Managed to get shorter shifts, tho(got a nasty cold). Anyway, I've been
planning this for a wee while already cos I was tipped they'd be touring the
UK in October. Already started saving for it, maybe I should create a "tour
account" to save money for gigs? Nah........

@nette