[Trash-talk] ~sucks~

Mike M newbie61 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 21:58:09 PST 2005

Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 12:14:15 PM, OCourtneyLoveO wrote:

> ~bastards~

If you're interested in using a standard news service provider that is
free (text only) and allows posting, you might have a look at:
http://www.individual.net/

(It could take a few hours to a few days before you receive a login - as
that is done by a human (as they are not a spammer friendly NSP). I'd
also recommend scanning over the FAQ on their site (I don't use their
service myself, but a lot of people do (maybe tens of thousands?) and are
quite happy.))

Also, you may want (or need) to see: http://www.slyck.com/xnews.php or:
http://www.forteinc.com/agent/index.php