[Trash-talk] Yet more USA dates

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 14:52:12 PST 2005

Hahaaaa, that's hilarious!  It must be tough to live
in a large state, because even if there's something
going on in a major city, you could still be hundreds
of miles away.

I guess I'm lucky to be within 2 hour driving distance
of 2 different shows.  Oh, now I'm bragging.  Sorry...

(Actually, I'm just really bored.  Big snowstorm here,
and classes were cancelled for the day.  I haven't
been to school since Wednesday, and I have nothing to
do!!)
-Matt

--- Thomas Young <thermos77 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> FLORIDA get to F***ing FLORIDA!!!!
>

> Thermos
> "...your nothing special here..."
> "...you want to hear about my new obsession, i am
> riding high on a deep
> depression, i am only happy when it rains..."
> "...don't think you're having all the fun  you know
> me i hate everyone..."

---------------------------------

but, but, but..

WHEN????

aurghhh. i can't wait!

abbey i wanna live to the beat of my own drum...

i wanna screw up to the beat of my own drum...

scream. shout. wipe out...

it's a wonderful idea, but it doesn't work.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/untamed_me/

<garbagedisco at hotmail.com> >To: trash-talk at tcp.com
>Subject: [Trash-talk] Yet more USA dates >Date: Mon,
28 Feb 2005 19:21:25 +0000 > >garbage.com > >"Stay
tuned for presale news for Washington, Chicago,
Seattle, Los >Angeles, Boston, New York and Toronto."
your collections >www.garbagedisco.com/forum > >