[Trash-talk] Bleed Like Me

Brendan Kelly garbageotaku at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 13:51:18 PST 2005

Ian got us a full length WDYLM video.  You can get it in high or low quality from the media section of www.subhuman.net, or you can also get the high quality version on my site: http://garbage.shattereddreams.net.

The Shirley/Marilyn song was recorded, but neither artist felt that it fit on their albums.  No word yet on whether or not the track will ever see the light of day.

- g.o.

MyBurningPixie at aol.com wrote:
I can't wait until April 11th.
I've been listening to " Why Do You Love Me?" constantly.
I was only able to see a video clip of the song though.
Does anyone know where the full video is?

And what about the song that Shirley and Marilyn Manson were supposed to do together? I heard that it was supposed to be on the new album

Pixie Burn