[Trash-talk] If Shirley used Babelfish...

Lauren lw78 at iprimus.com.au
Sat Feb 26 04:07:03 PST 2005

Since I can't get excited about shows and noone replies to my posts anyway
LOL I thought I'd post this coz
it cracked me up. Popped up on a website translated to english. Not sure of
original language.

For which you love me
4 not dolls Of barbi
4 not your malyshka
I made poor things, I accomplished the errors
And 4 it is not so beautiful as those girls in the periodicals
I rotted through right through, if we believe to them
So that, suddenly 4 not the nestling, that hovers above each your word?
Nothing smells of roses, if it leaves from mud

For which you love me
For which you love me
For which you love me, I simply go insane
For which you love me
For which you love me
For which you love me, you reduce me from the mind
For which you love me
For which you love me
For which you love me, I simply go insane
For which you love me
For which you love me

You is not some there little-one
Why you is so astonished
You got tired from all rules
But I got tired from your lie
I held in control the heap of der'ma, and it seems, I will choke
I cost in the gloom and my words got stuck in the throat
Really for you this is the unexpected contingency, when I do tell you that
to me it is bad?
Nothing always originates from nonentity, you hear
O, perhaps this not thus

For which you love me
For which you love me
For which you love me, you reduce me from the mind
For which you love me
For which you love me
For which you love me, you reduce me from the mind
For which you love me
For which you love me
For which you love me, I simply go insane
For which you love me
For which you love me
I obtain support and I make this again
I obtain support and I make this again
I obtain support and I make this again
I obtain support and I make with........... I make this again

It seems me, you sleep with my friend
I do not have proofs, but I think that 4 rights
But you have still most beautiful face
Therefore to me sadly almost always

I obtain support and I make this again
I obtain support and I make this again
I obtain support and I make this again
I obtain support and I make with........... I make this again
I make this again
I make this again
I make this again