[Trash-talk] Re: shows cmon now! and radio removing rock.

Silent G si1entg at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 22:49:56 PST 2005

Hey Trashers,

The same thing happened here in Miami. The longest
running alternative rock station 94.9 Zeta went off
the air perminantly. There was a huge protest here to
get rock back on the radio, and then the following
week a "new" rock station came on 93.1.
So if enough people make noise about this then I'm
sure one of the other station will pick up rock.

As for shows, Atlanta is about a six hour drive from
Orlando, and ten hours from Miami. I got compulsive
and bought 4 tickets already in case Garbage decides
to skip Florida this time....Which is possible seeing
this could be similar to the small club tour they did
prior to the release of V2.0. Anyway, I'll make the
trip up to Atlanta somehow...

Oh and Alayna, I'm not mad at you at all. I've let go
of our past and must I thank you. I met a girl named
Liza in '03 and we got married November '04 and moved
to Miami last year. Yes my life has totally changed in
the last 2 years but I'm happy now.

I can't wait to see G again soon!! Woohoo!!
-Kevin (Silent_G)