[Trash-talk] a sad day in philadelphia...

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 14:08:03 PST 2005

I thought I heard that Y100 was giving away tickets to
the Philadelphia show.  This news is kind of weird.
Just a week ago, New Jersey's largest top 40 station
went off the air.  The good news was that they
combined with 106.3, which is a modern rock station
(that plays Garbage every day).  It just seems kind of
weird to me that two large radio stations would be
going off the air within a week of each other.

The music industry is so incomprehensible sometimes.
There's a market for alternative music in eastern
Pennsylvania, and they were the only station filling
that market.  Why take them off the air?

-Matt