[Trash-talk] shows cmon now!

alayna hughes garbagetmw at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 12:22:02 PST 2005

OK- sorry
I left nyc and am back in FL which puts me in a shit position. Garbage only played opening shows in FL last time which was annoying and the 99 bucks i paid to see them far away opening for U2 was a ripoff! (i hate u2)
I see they will be in atlanta but i am sure i wont be able to make the drive up there. Jax,lauderdale,orlando,tampa would be great.
Any other FL trashers out there? i know silent g doesnt want to talk to me anymore
Alayna