[Trash-talk] It's that time again

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 11:08:30 PST 2005

The time has come that all of us trashers are eagerly awaiting new material and tour dates. I love it. I can't wait to see the postings of any Texas shows. This time I would like to meet some trashers. Nine years of loving Garbage and only being to 3 shows I have never met anyone. This tour will be different. I want to have the best seat, meet other trashers and try my hardest to meet the band dammit!

I always have the worst luck in buying good tickets. Are there any tips in getting pit tickets? It seem that every time I go to buy them, the person selling them has no idea what they are doing and sells me the worst possible tickets ever! I fear they'll something like Smirnoff or another huge place. I place with seats. I wish they would a smaller club, I always get good tickets for the smaller places.

By the way, does anyone here know how to capture video that's on the MTV website? They have 2 interviews videos up, but I have no luck. (Hey, did anyone else notice the mix up in the names next to the pictures for Duke & Steve? IDIOTS!)

April

http://mail.yahoo.com