[Trash-talk] Philadelphia show

Pbecwar at netscape.net Pbecwar at netscape.net
Thu Feb 24 14:12:35 PST 2005

Hey that happened to me too !!  I remember considering actually blowing off the Austin show and one of the LA ones even though I had already paid for them.  Maybe I was just travel weary, too, but I know exactly what you mean.  The best part of seeing that many though, is you can be there the first time something is played live and can meet a lot of other fans, and increase your chances of being at the best concert of the tour, whichever one it is.  I think you should go to Madison though = ).  Should be a fun time !!

pat