[Trash-talk] Philadelphia show

Queen Helen fanclub queenhelenfanclub at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 11:49:26 PST 2005

I'm coming to San Francisco for sure, spending a week there, I'm still working on that. And I'm not sure yet wether I'm going to Philadelphia or not. I'd love to, depends on when I go to SF. Might go to Boston if I go to Philadelphia but I don't want to do too many Garbage shows because I think it kind of spoils... I don't know what, but it spoils something.

Abbey Cedeño <lavixengirl at hotmail.com> wrote:
i think it still is General Admission and seat numbers are just a way for them to keep track of tickets sold, like matt said.

so...does this mean you're not coming to san francisco instead, elfie?