[Trash-talk] Philadelphia show

Brendan Kelly garbageotaku at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 10:20:09 PST 2005

That's my guess too, Matt -- general admission.  I really hope it's not seated.  I HAVE been to one seated Garbage concert, in Asbury Park, NJ on Halloween night 1998 (GvB opened for them).  The venue was this like this old-style theater.  They really played one of their best shows that night, but it just wasn't the same.  There was a small general admission area right in front of the stage, but it was far from filled, and I don't know how people got in there.

- g.o.

matt <ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com> wrote:
GA stands for general admission, as far as I know.
What they're probably doing is keeping track of the
tickets they sell by numbering them.

Either that, or there's seats. I don't really know.

-Matt

--- Queen Helen fanclub