[Trash-talk] Heard WDYLM!

Josiah Earle x_cadmium_x at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 11:19:14 PST 2005

I heard Why Do You Love me on the radio yesterday for the first time! It was so crazy. I was driving home from class and 96.5 The Buzz was playing 3 new songs that they're putting into rotation. First was Keane (good), Hot Hot Heat (lame), and then the guy said the next one was the new one from Garbage and had just gotten into their system right before they played it. I got so excited, I could hardly believe I was hearing the new Garbage song on the first time on the radio! So I turned up the volume and had 4 minutes of complete ecstatic happiness. It was so good!!! It sounds so new and different. It's sort of stripped down and raw and it just rocks. I didn't notice too many electric effects like on BG or V2.0 on the first listen, but it doesn't really sound like s/t either. It's a lot louder. Anyway, that's my story. I wish I would have called in and told them how much I liked it, but I didn't. I've been trying to DL it on WinMX, but I just got a new computer and haven't quite
 figured it out yet.

Josiah

http://mail.yahoo.com