[Trash-talk] NEW US Tour dates

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 15:35:58 PST 2005

So, two shows in the same city two nights in a row, on
a weekend.

I haven't been this excited in a long time.

Here's my plan: I live in New Jersey, about an hour
and a half from Philly.  What I'm (tentatively)
planning to do is get a hotel room in the neighborhood
of the two venues, for Saturday night.  This way, I
can be there early on Sunday, maybe see the band
before they go in, or something.

I think it'd be awesome if a few of us were able to
stay in the same hotel, or the same area of Philly.

I'll be making my arrangements as soon as I've got my
tickets.  I can't wait!

-Matt

--- Garbage Discography <garbagedisco at hotmail.com>