[Trash-talk] Just seen WDYLM video!!! "Spoiler"

subvixen vixen at subhuman.net
Sat Feb 19 14:18:02 PST 2005

Just watched the whole video of WDYLM :-) WOW

It is really different but  I LUV it. Shirley gets up in the morning ,
dressing herself up, then comes to the kitchen which duke is at,  Shirley
and the guys not seem to comminucate  which brings my mind the question of
if they were trying to create the studio environment  you know  how
stressful it was they were basically split  and all. Anyway Duke is doing
painting on the wall  black and white stripes, and steve and Butch kinda
direct him. 90% b&w but  then there is bit Shirley sings quietly, she is in
a bath tub, close up to her face, beautiful dark glittery makeup n dark red
lipstick , she looks gorgeous

Then all the band together watching what looks like a film (Shirley's doing
face close-ups, a supposed  video?) on a projection screen , which  she
hates it , frustrated she starts walking  out of the room suddenly, video
gets coloured again  and you can now see the scene with the fans in, whole
band playing, red lights comes on, then finishes.

SO it is cross between itip and push it videos, the fact that they r role
playing reminds me push it.:) Video is rotating on Q music channel in Uk, We
will try catching it again to record so can put it up on our website,
subhuman.net. The other channels might start playing any time soon as well.

sirin @ the garbage fan site

www.subhuman.net

Sirin Bryson

New Media Designer