[Trash-talk] WDYLM lyrics

Brendan Kelly garbageotaku at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 13:02:46 PST 2005

I've seen the lyrics posted a couple places on the net
(on the official MB, i believe, before it went down).
It looks like just a couple spots where you may be
off:

> So what if I'm no baby bird hang upon your every
> word

It's hard to hear because of the way it's mixed, but
other places say "hanging", and I tend to agree.

Also:

> Does it really come as a surprise that I tell you I
> don't forget (?)

"Does it really come as a surprise when I tell you I
don't feel good?"  is what the other post said, and it
sounds accurate to me.

Nice job compiling by ear though ;)

- g.o.