[Trash-talk] Lady Oscar - Rose of Versailles (NGR)

Queen Helen fanclub queenhelenfanclub at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 13:33:58 PST 2005

Wooo, glad TT is back! :)

I used to watch Lady Oscar when I was a kid, it was one of my favourite shows, might explain some things about me, lol. I got the dvds recently, so cool to see them again. My favourite was Catseyes though.

wilson king <garbagebase at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey Trashers,

Anybody here ever see the Japanese amime series Lady Oscar? It was
never shown in the US so I'm talking mostly to our European and
Japanese friends.... anyway just curious. My wife used to watch it in
Italy and we recently got the Italian DVD's and have been watching them
almost non stop. Never been a big anime fan but this series is really
cool!

Back to trashing,

GarbageBase

=====
"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

- Plato, The Republic