[Trash-talk] paying for fanclub argument

Silent G si1entg at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 19:15:55 PST 2005

Yes,
I also got screwed out of the backstage passes and
meet from GarbageZone. I got a letter from them when I
complained saying that there was a limited number and
blah blah blah...and that they were supposidy going to
fans that were in the fan club the longest, but that
wasn't the case from what I heard. I think it ended up
being just random names got passes and others, like
me, did not. =(  Hopefully this fan club will be worth
it. Of course now they have all this fine print about
limited number of tickets and first come first serve.
Whatever, I'll take my chances.
Its just great that Garbage is comming back. I feel
the anticipation already building!! Woohoo!!!

Laterz,
Kevin (Silent_G)