[Trash-talk] fanclub worth?

Pbecwar at netscape.net Pbecwar at netscape.net
Thu Feb 17 15:40:33 PST 2005

I have a beautiful garbage key chain !!! Whoo hoo !!! yeah i know it's not the same, but I'm a relative latecomer to the Garbage scene.  here's my story (in the correct order) for anyone who finds this stuff interesting.

1996- saw Stupid girl on MTV, thought Shirley was hot, bought CD and Milk single ("Milk" favorite song at the time)
1998- bought Push it single (didn't like it at first)
      *Oct - heard about Garbage concert in Omaha and Kansas City
      *Nov - started seeing them in concert
      *went from casual S/T CD listener to big fan
      *bought version 2.0 cd and learned band member's names and got the Star Profile
      *In Green Bay (end of that leg of tour), didn't think I would ever see them again so booked trip to Europe for Paris, London, Manchester and Glasgow shows, suffering ridicule from co-workers about Garbage obsessiveness
1999- saw 'em in Europe (love that place btw)
      *saw 'em in San Diego, where I met Laurie who introduced me to trash-talk - yup that's my sponsor "Hi Laurie!" (waves)
      *MONTHS later, signed up for trash-talk incorrectly, welcomed by a small barrage of "here's how you sign up" emails.  Signed up amid conversations about the Blair Witch Project.  For a while I thought OUR Heather was THAT Heather.

THAT's my Garbage discovery history until I got into trash-talk.  Now you know...   = )

Pat

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.