[Trash-talk] fanclub worth?

subvixen vixen at subhuman.net
Thu Feb 17 14:29:30 PST 2005

Yeah I still remember the day, I got my Garbage zone zine on post, somehow
managed to get wet n dried til reaching me, it was a big pain try opening
the pages without tearing it. Result wasn't good. :/ Although I got a good
use out of the s/t keyring. *sighs*

sirin @ the garbage fan site
www.subhuman.net