[Trash-talk] fan club

Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 13:43:05 PST 2005

I wonder if the video/audio will be downloadable as well. It will be
interesting if they make you download a license as well to be able to play
it to stop people uploading it to their sites.

I'd love to see some demo's and stuff like that appearing, which just won't
get released otherwise.

Rob

Home to the Garbage Discography
www.garbagedisco.com

Join the forum and discuss your collections
www.garbagedisco.com/forum