[Trash-talk] fanclub worth?

Brendan Kelly garbageotaku at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 13:09:29 PST 2005

SOME of us got meet n greet passes... *grumble
grumble*

I heard about you guys getting them, but I never got
mine.  I tried to contact the company running the
thing.  Even tried my hand at mail fraud, claiming to
be Editor-in-Chief of a small local music magazine who
was counting on those passes for an article in an
upcoming issue.  But to no avail.

But that was eons ago.  I'm just glad to see a new
official fanclub that looks to be a lot more stable
than the old Garbage Zone (though those newsletters
were really fantastic).

- g.o.

--- Garbage Discography <garbagedisco at hotmail.com>