[Trash-talk] fanclub worth?

Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 12:53:16 PST 2005

The pre-sales and then access to extra fan club shows. What I will say is
though tickets through Garbage.com are way more expensive.

This was the result of yesterday for me;

Brixton Academy Show:
Ticket: £25.00
Conversion Fee: £3.90
Delivery Fee: £2.70
Order Fee (booking fee): £2.20

£33.80 for the 1st ticket then £28.90 there after.

Scala Show:
Ticket: £20.00
Conversion Fee: £3.25
Delivery Fee: £2.70
Order Fee (booking fee): £2.20

£28.15 for 1st ticket then £23.25 there after.

Rob

Home to the Garbage Discography
www.garbagedisco.com

Join the forum and discuss your collections
www.garbagedisco.com/forum