[Trash-talk] Revive TT!

Josiah Earle x_cadmium_x at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 12:22:55 PST 2005

WOAH, nostalgia! Thanks Matt for helping us realize that something is wrong! What happened to Trash Talk? I've always relied pretty much solely on TT for my Garbage fix. It did used to be so wonderful, didn't it? Where has everyone gone? Are we all just lurking? I imagine things will pick up before long, with the new single and album and all, but until then, why don't we all show a little love? And what's with people always giving us links to have to go to other message boards and stuff to get new pics or info? That's not how it used to be. I haven't seen one direct link to new album or single artwork on here. Anyway, I guess I'm just reiterating what many have said before me, so I'll shut up, but I'm going to try to post more on here, and I think we all should. Let's bring back the excitement of Trash-Talk.

Hoping I didn't  just sound like a motivational speaker,

Josiah