[Trash-talk] Re: Trash-talk Digest, Vol 26, Issue 10

Brendan Kelly garbageotaku at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 11:07:34 PST 2005

omg Shannon!  I'm sorry I forgot to mention you!  I
don't know if we talked before the show, but I
remember running around the venue afterwards and
bumping into you ;)  You really do have the look, it's
fantastic!

Some roadie for Abandoned Pools had talked to Roberta
(my travelling companion for that tour) at the New
York show, and he promised us garbage meet-n-greet
passes in philly, but he never came through.  I still
have his cellphone number *evil grin*

Of course, Shirley (as sick as she was) came through
for us, exiting the venue to come and sign autographs
for ~100 fans ;)

There was another cool trasher I talked to at that
show as well, and she emailed me all her pics from the
show.  I can't recall your name, but if you're here,
gimme a bonk on the head for forgetting; I can be
pretty bad about that stuff.

- g.o.