[Trash-talk] Paris gig ... big favour!

Queen Helen fanclub queenhelenfanclub at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 00:03:37 PST 2005

Wooooo, it'd be great to have you come to Paris. So many fans are coming... I wish I could help you but my flat is soooooooooo tiny (one room) and some people are supposed to be staying that night (no idea how many yet, lol)

Elfie
http://www.queenhelen.net

com> wrote:
Hi Trashers,

I'd love to use up some frequent flyer points and get to the Paris gig
in March ... and of course visit Paris once again, my very favourite
city in the world!

So ... time to ask a big favour ... is there anyone who wants to share
a hotel room, or could even possibly spare a couch or a mattress for 2
or 3 nights at that time in the City Of Light?

As I'll be flying in from Australia, I'll need a day or so to reset my
body clock before the night of the gig. I've met a few trashers IRL so
I have some "personality references" if you need them! And I do speak
some French, so I'll be self-suficient.

Anyway ... please let me know as soon as possible so I can grab a
ticket when they go on sale.

cheers,
mark