[Trash-talk] garbage.com

Brendan Kelly garbageotaku at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 19:41:18 PST 2005

The official messageboard has been called "Trash-talk"
for a while now.  It's a shame so many of the people
on there can be so intolerable, but I didn't mind that
the official site used our name.  Plus now that
they're charging $20/year to be in the fanclub, it
ought to weed out some of the... undesirables ;)

- g.o.