[Trash-talk] BLM wallpapers

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 14:21:41 PST 2005

Hey guys,

I'm glad to see that a lot of people share my
sentiments when it comes to this list vs. the official
message board.
To give this list some homemade content, here's a
bunch of wallpapers I made.

I was working on these yesterday with the new promo
pics, and thanks to Rob from garbagedisco.com, I was
able to get the right font for them.  Here are the
links:

(these are all 1024x768)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/zacknjordan/BLM%20Wallpapers/BLMGroupad.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/zacknjordan/BLM%20Wallpapers/BLMHallad.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/zacknjordan/BLM%20Wallpapers/RedGroupad.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/zacknjordan/BLM%20Wallpapers/ShirleyBLMad.jpg

If you'd like one of the pictures without the writing,
let me know.  I've saved all these pictures into
1024x768 size so I could mess around with them some
more.

Any comments are welcome.

-Matt